Original Post - 05/10/2020 8:55 PM

kaykayko

Admin

(again) Because of YouTube's incompetence we are never moving back there, while there is an archive on the site under https://finobe.com/videos there is some content missing (such as the unofficial blockland.us soundtrack and the Finobe OST) and other behind the scenes footage that's never been released, I have mirrored the entire channel yet again on Vimeo (with the original thumbnails! :D) and I hope to upload some more unused content from the YouTube channel once I get the green light from some of the creators.

On top of that some videos will be in higher quality on Vimeo due to me having to compress some of them on Finobe's site due to a 100mb limit per file.

https://vimeo.com/finobe - We may eventually decide to begin uploading new videos onto the channel so make sure you follow us!

One thing I want to address is people asking for an downloadable archive of the entire channel, while i'd love to go ahead and set that up I don't have the permission of the various editors to do so, and I'd prefer not to give it away as it'd be disrespectful.

So for now you can enjoy Finobe's history on another platform!

kay blue shiba

Reply - 05/10/2020 10:37 PM

suffer

ok cool

Reply - 05/10/2020 11:21 PM

Rareware

Epic!

Reply - 05/11/2020 12:19 AM

Raymonf

Admin

@unlift last I checked the people who run vidlii are edgy 15 year olds who say the n word in every sentence

has that changed since I've last checked?

Reply - 05/11/2020 3:58 AM

Conkley

Admin

epic and good vimeo channel

Reply - 05/11/2020 4:22 AM

whiteroach

@Raymonf It has changed. Significantly, in fact! Actually, it's BASICALLY A DESERT BECAUSE NO ONE USES IT ANYMORE.

Everybody on Vidlii moved to the website "Vlare", because of the better moderation, higher quality video support, a better looking site, and a staff team that actually knew what they were doing AND actually cared for the site.

I don't know much about these video-sharing websites anymore, but here's how I see it: Vlare's (probably) in a pretty good place right now. Dunno about Vidlii right now but it's probably OBAMA BALL because literally no one cares about it. I don't even think Vidlii has staff anymore, it's gotten that bad.

Reply - 05/11/2020 4:33 AM

pizzaboxer

might consider reuploading the videos to my video archive, younoob.pizzaboxer.ml

Reply - 05/11/2020 11:57 AM

goldman20016

That's nice but you should try out Vlare.