The first public beta of 2012v2 was released today and we've found some issues.
- Custom output so you can see the output
- Client does not run on Windows 7. Honestly, imagine using an operating system inferior to Windows 10 and also without official support
- Work at a Pizza Place is broken
- Studio crashes when a command line script errors
Likely not fixable
- Part/3D sounds are global for ~0.5s
- Broken bevels on some parts
- Broken reflectance (?)
- Sounds cut out after a while
- Flickering GUI/bubbles. This seems to be caused by the rendering engine being overloaded with too many parts.
- Flickering parts. This seems to be a combination of the above issue and also Humanoid names being too long somewhere.
- This is more of a won't fix rather than a can't fix: the client won't run on versions Windows 10 older than 1903 (which is already a year old)
- dev.finobe.com base URL
- Long hangs or slow internet connections can cause a disconnect.