Serious replies only

Only serious replies are allowed in this section. Offenders may be banned.

Original Post - 11/18/2020 9:07 AM

GordonFreman

She just died one hour ago, now thanks to God i don't have a single grandma. I remember going every easter to her house and breaking some eggs with my family. Thanks for everything, God.

Reply - 11/18/2020 9:07 AM

bombbarbarian

Very sad

Reply - 11/18/2020 9:09 AM

Wendigo

Hey bro, just wanted to let you know, your grandma most likely lived a good life. For whatever reason she passed, I'm truly certain that she lived her life to the fullest and had some great memories in her past.

Reply - 11/18/2020 9:59 AM

revengeonwolf

I’m so sorry for you :(. I can’t write a long sentence rn cause I’m in school but god will take care of her!!

Reply - 11/18/2020 11:04 AM

doodama

I'm really sorry about what has happened. Just remember that even if she leaves, she's still somewhere in your heart. My grandma died on August, which gave me the 'anxiety' I kept talking about in September. When my grandma died, I decided to become active in finobe because I knew this community very well and its probably the only platform that can comfort me well.

Reply - 11/18/2020 11:07 AM

Wendigo

I'm really sorry about what has happened. Just remember that even if she leaves, she's still somewhere in your heart. My grandma died on August, which gave me the 'anxiety' I kept talking about in September. When my grandma died, I decided to become active in finobe because I knew this community very well and its probably the only platform that can comfort me well.

this is a little off topic but was that the reason you dropped a whole multitude of posts in like a day? just asking nicely, if it came off as rude then I sincerely apologize

Reply - 11/18/2020 11:08 AM

doodama

@Wendigo, I got too comfortable in the community I started posting a lot on the forums. That was a bit later in late August.

Reply - 11/18/2020 11:09 AM

Wendigo

@Wendigo, I got too comfortable in the community I started posting a lot on the forums. That was a bit later in late August.

ah i see, thank you for clarifying

Reply - 11/18/2020 11:09 AM *(edited)

MisterBlox

I am really sorry for your loss Gordon. Sounds like she lived a really good life with you, and I hope the best for you and your family.

Reply - 11/18/2020 11:21 AM

Wiimote24

Very sorry to hear that Gordon, hope everything gets better for you and your family and that your grandma is in a better place.

Reply - 11/18/2020 11:27 AM

Zompire

That's sad, it had to be her time to go. She's now in a better place where she can meet her friends and family who've died.