- We store your IP address and e-mail address. We might use it as a unique identifier. We won't give it away.
- Your password is hashed. No, we don't give it away. Blowfish is cool.
- We use Google Analytics and will probably have ads. We send the Google people your user ID whenever you visit the site, unless if you have an ad blocker.
- Our server location varies, if that matters at all. It could be hosted in Europe one day, and a random country like Romania the next day. We aren't a (registered) corporation. This is considered a side-project of the creator.
- In the event of a data breach, we'll have a notice up. We also might send out an e-mail if we have the funds for that (because bulk e-mails are expensive).
- In the event we do show something that contains your e-mail or IP address in public, it will be fully or partially blurred.
- We don't sell your info to third-parties.
- Many actions on the Finobe website are logged. For example, selling a item. They may be visible to staff members, and may contain information like your IP address and username.
- We use Cloudflare! That means everything you do goes through them.
- GDPR is trash.
There are a few registered trademarks on this page. Those rights (and other rights) go to their respective owners. In other words, they are not us.
This page (and its contents) may change without any notice, at any time. Buuuuuut if we figure out bulk e-mails and feel nice we might send an e-mail out about a change.