Note that just because something isn't listed here doesn't mean that it's not against the rules.
- No uploading or posting copyrighted content.
- You should be at least 13 years of age prior to registration.
- Don't be racist. If you use a racist word, expect to be banned. If a word derives from a racist term, then maybe have some common sense (don't use it).
- Adding onto the last rule, don't use slurs. If you do, you're a piece of shit anyways and we don't want you here.
- No immaturity. This is subjective, of course, so it's up to the mod/admin.
- No drama. Or at least keep it to a minimum.
- No exploiting. Yes, this includes IP trackers on the forum.
- No bullying.
- No griefing servers.
- Use common sense.
- What happens on Finobe stays on Finobe. Don't do off-site deals or you'll be permanently banned.
- Don't farm Dius.
- Don't upload content that is borderline NSFW or furry content.
- No doxxing. But that's common sense, right?
Admins and moderators are exempt from these rules. They also get to decide what to enforce and what not to enforce. The rules may change without any notice, at any time.